I’m running for State Senate to be a voice of reason. Our people deserve ethical leadership that asks questions and is willing to say ‘no’ to wants versus needs.
Someone who is willing to work for you and isn’t interested in radically remaking Rhode Island. To preserve our heritage and bring reforms that improve our daily lives.
- 2010-2016 House of Representatives
- 2016-2018 North Kingstown Town Council
Accomplishments as State Representative
- First Republican woman to serve in leadership in a Democrat controlled House.
- Vice-Chair House Committee on Judiciary, and member of the House Committee on Veteran’s Affairs.
- Sponsored and passed major trafficking legislation.
- Deputy Minority Leader.
- Co-sponsored legislation for the elimination of the Master Lever and Voter ID.